Our Message to Our Patients Regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Reservoir Dermatology has taken measures to best deal with Coronavirus. This is to ensure patients have ready access to medical care, whilst reducing exposure risk to other patients and healthcare workers.
- Our clinic is currently open, however we ask you do not to come if you have cold/viral/flu symptoms, have had contact with known COVID 19, or have travelled overseas within the last 14 days. Please ring us to change your appointment and we will have extra times available to accommodate this change.
- Anyone who has travelled overseas within the last 14 days should be in self isolation at home.
- We ask you if possible to attend your appointment alone. Please do not bring family members or children to the practice to accompany you to a visit unless absolutely necessary.
- We ask you to sanitise your hands before entering.
- Phototherapy is still available, however we request your understanding of any extra cleaning measures to be accommodated between every patient.
- There will be no fee to reschedule your appointment.
- If a staff member who is scheduled to provide your service(s) becomes ill, we will contact you to reschedule your appointment.
- Patients can enquire about Telehealth services, please contact our reception team.
Within our practice you can rest assured that necessary hygiene measures are taken to reduce spread of infection. We will:
- Wash or sanitise hands after every patient as per usual practice.
- Sterilise equipment as per usual practice.
- Wipe down the equipment with alcohol wipes and hospital grade disinfectant as per usual practice.
- Require any staff member or patient who is not feeling well, experiencing symptoms or any kind, or recent fever, to remain at home.
- Not shake hands with you or others.
- Minimise contact with partners, and others that attend with you.
- Keep your time in the clinic to a minimum.
- We have increased space between chairs in our waiting room to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- We ask that you stand away from reception desk while discussing your visit or checking in and if possible use cashless payment method.
- We have increased cleaning protocols for all clinical and non-clinical areas.
Thank you for your support in our initiative to keep our staff and patients healthy. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For additional information regarding COVID-19 (Coronavirus), please visit the website of the Department of Health and Human Services. https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/coronavirus-covid-19-daily-update.